WHAT WE DO:
We distribute supplementary groceries and supplies, to our community once a month.
Any member of our community can visit the Food Closet and will be offered a pre-selected bag of groceries and supplies.
WHY WE DO IT:
We distribute food to those in need because God has commanded us to be His presence in our community; not only by preaching the Word, but also by sharing His Love in the form of food and other material supplies.
Faith's desire is to be the church Troup County can't live without.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are able to provide this resource through the faithful service of our volunteers, donations from organizations
and our community members, and our partnership with Feeding The Valley (facebook : https://www.facebook.com/feedingthevalley/)
WHEN WE DO IT:
The Food Closet is open once a month: every 3rd Thursday between 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Food Closet Requirements:
- Clients must be within the income requirements: at or below 18.5% of the poverty level.
- Clients do not need to provide income verification.
- Clients must provide identifying information (proof of TROUP COUNTY residency) and register in person with the Food Closet.
- Clients do not have to attend church or profess Christianity to receive food.
- Clients may be refused service in extreme situations, such as abuse of the system and inappropriate or dangerous conduct.